Sunday, October 5, 2014

Hip-Hop Rumors Bow Wow Shad Moss And Erica Mena Are Engaged! AllHipHop.com


OK,customize bobblehead, let me tell you this. Before I heard they were engaged,personalized bobblehead, I heard that Shad Moss (who we still call Bow Wow for search engine purposes) was all types of making out with his boo Erica Mena yesterday – during the awards. But,customized bobbleheads, I totally ignored that,custom bobblehead, because its nothing to me. But,custom made, I heard later in the evening, Shad popped the question to his lady …. AND SHE ACCEPTED! Shad Moss is getting married to Erica Mena. And what I didn’t know until , I went to Instagram is that they revealed it on social media.

DOUBLE DAYUM!

GET INTERACTIVE WITH ALLHIPHOP,custom.COM,custom bob!

Follow us on ! Like us on ,Are You Interested In Taking Your Baseball Betting Online,personalized bobble heads!

Email illseed rumors: kingillseed@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment