Thursday, April 2, 2015

Magnanimously Untitled Article Vol. 6

Note: This article was created before the airing of Extreme Rules,personalized bobbleheads. Some parts may seem outdated.

Hello folks, I�ve been gone nearly two weeks thanks to computer viruses and it seems plenty has happened since I left. Umaga talked, Kennedy got fired�fired, and we have a Jamaican United States Champion. Quite exciting all in all. While these viruses are preventing me from having any matches on this site I think I�ll be manage to squeeze out an article. This week should also mark the finals of the Jim Johnston cup which, if I�m correct,custom bobblehead, has been drawn out for close to eight years thanks to afore mentioned computer viruses. Anyway let�s get started.

Speaking of our new United States Champion, did you see that match? Match of the night. I think MVP is gonna get a main event push real soon; I think that�s why they had him drop the title.

The Hog Pen match at Extreme Rules is the stupidest thing I�ve seen in a long while. Other than that though I�m very pleasantly surprised with the PPV. Usually One Night Stand is a few good matches with others thrown in to fill space. Every match here has a storyline going into it, and I think, with the exception of the above mentioned match, they�re all gonna be pretty good.

I take that back,personalized bobbleheads. The Submission match could be good, but eh. I don�t really see how it fits into the Extreme genre. I�m just wondering if Cena is gonna use a different hold or use the a loosened ring rope to choke Big Show.

I heard they were doing away with Unforgiven. Makes me kind of sad. It was always one of my favorites. I don�t know why there wasn�t anything special about it. Oh well, I�m sure we all a miss King of the Ring as well.

Morrison is gonna be so over by the end of the year it�s not even gonna be funny. I still stand by my belief that he is not gonna end �Taker�s streak though.

Also, I would like to see him keep using the Moonlight Drive. I like that move.

I�ve got to wonder when Trips is coming back, and what they�re gonna do with him when he gets back. He�s probably gonna take the title,Blackout Shades Or Honeycomb Cellular Shades, but I hope not. I�m a fan of the guy, but like I stated above MVP needs a push, and so do other guys.

I really can�t stand Zack Ryder�s new gimmick, but you�ve got to admit he�s pulling it off beautifully. He�s committed, and he just fits it. Plus he�s not a bad wrestler. I just wonder where this idea came about.

How bout some Extreme Rules predictions. Quickly, I promise.

Jericho vs. Mysterio: No Holds Barred.
Fancy way of saying Hardcore. The fact that the IC title isn�t at stakes makes me believe Jericho is going over here.

Vickie vs. Santina: Hog Pen.
Who cares?

Cena vs. Big Show: Submission.
Cena will find a way, because he�s Cena. Like it or not, he�s Cena.

CM Punk vs,Bouquet Jewelry. Umaga: Samoan Strap.
Eerily similar to an incarnation of a Texas Bull rope match Batista won against JBL on Smackdown around 4 years ago. Give it to Punk, because English has made Umaga weak.

Regal vs. Hardy vs,customize bobblehead. MVP vs,Spring Junior Bridesmaid Dresses Trends. Kofi: Fatal Four Way.
I literally learned about this match while I was writing this. I can only assume it will be a regular hardcore match. Give it to Kofi for being new champ.

Dreamer vs. Swagger vs. Christian: Hardcore

Dreamer, because there�s really no other choice. I say even if he wins he�s done with full time ring action anyway.

Batista vs. Orton: Steel Cage.
Good �ol cage match. They never disappoint. Orton will win because he just hasn�t held the title long enough. Or, Batista will win, and Orton will win it back eight days later.

Edge vs. Jeff Hardy: Ladder.
Quite simply you will never ever see me bet against Jeff,custom bobblehead.

Those are my quick predictions, but I�m sure yours are better than mine. Anyway, onward with the random comments.

I thought of this the other day when I was supposed to doing chores. I was thinking how they don�t have enough wrestlers on late night talk shows. Seriously they make great guests. Anyway, I was thinking the prime candidate would be a world champion. Then I thought that it might be interesting if the champion did the whole talk show circuit, and defended the title on those shows. It would be great for a publicity stunt, and it would put wrestling right there in the mainstream. It would be great exposure, especially since a lot of people watch those shows no matter who the guest is. The only problem would be time constraints. A segment on one of the shows is never more than ten minutes. I don�t have the details worked out, I just thought it would be cool seeing Edge wrestle Jeff or someone on broadcast television.

I hope this year the Tribute to the Troops special goes back to taking Raw�s place on T.V. or something. I really like it every year, and I didn�t appreciate it being cut to an hour on a Saturday NBC slot.

Man I�m running low on words this article. Curse my lazy predictions.

I�m really happy WWE has decided to start pushing their younger guys. I think that�s good, because in my mind, especially with guys like Undertaker,custom bobble head, Shawn Michaels,personalized bobble heads, and Kane who�ve only got a couple years left in them,Soccer Drills 3 Action Ideas To Teach Juggling,customize bobblehead, that means they�re gonna have a lot of young guys in the main event picture all at once before long.

I wouldn�t at all be surprised if Kennedy finds himself back in the company within a year from now. Of course TNA is always a possibility. I can only imagine every idiot shouted that when they first heard he got fired though.

I seriously want somebody, from TNA, to explain to me the logic behind putting the title on Foley. Don�t get me wrong, I love Foley. I always have loved Foley, and he is a legend that has earned my respect and admiration, but he�s just not cut out to be a World Champion anymore.

One time I had a dream Umaga died. Just throwing that out there.

For some reason I have a sneaking suspicion that Vickie Guerrero has a cocaine habit. I have no evidence or proof to support this claim, its just gut feeling.

So what does everyone think of this Submission PPV WWE is going to be having? Leave me your answers in the comments.

Thanks to viruses I�ve missed the last three episodes of ROH L . Hopefully I can catch up on them.

I heard a little bit of Legacy�s new theme. I�d like to hear more because it�s by the same band that does the Superstars theme song, and I love that song.

Well ladies and gentleman it is time for the Jim Johnston Cup. First off let me note that you will be able to see out finalists, Stone Cold and Shawn Michaels, in a fantasy match in my other article if you would rather do that than just look at the score here. For those of you that want to quick version HBK won 5 2. I really need to get a title for these to attract people. Anyway like I said Matches from the Mind, Stone Cold vs. HBK, go see it.

I have to come up with near 30 more words, and one way to get most of that out of the way is, one, to drag this out as long as I possibly can. Another, and far more pleasing for you, is to do another installation of my Hall of Fame. Now,custom bobbleheads, I�ve been racking my brain trying to think of any who might be suitable for this induction, and I couldn�t think of a single one who felt right for this particular induction. However, I did manage to come up with a couple of guys who seemed just right. Two men who�s career spanned two decades. For legends it�s a relatively short career, but in that time they managed to become possibly the greatest and most influential tag team in the industry. In 1984 they began splitting their time between the NWA and the AWA holding the world tag team titles in both. Through out their legendary career they teamed with, and battled against such greats as Dusty Rhodes, Sting, and the Four Horseman. These two men were so fierce that more than once when opponents saw they were scheduled to face them, they packed their bags, and left the building. With the skill, size, strength,custom bobbleheads, and ingenuity they became the first, and only team to hold the NWA, AWA, and WWE World Tag Team titles. Sadly, in 2003 one half of this great faction passed away. Though the team itself may be gone,custom bobbleheads, they will forever live on in the hearts of wrestling fans as a team whose presence always meant Doomsday for their opponents, and the only way to describe their presence in the ring is: WHAAAAAAAAAT A RUUUUUSSSHHHHH!!!
Please welcome into the Hall Of Fame, Hawk and Animal,custom bobblehead, the Road Warriors.

Hall Of Fame:

Hulk Hogan
Dusty Rhodes
Harley Race
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Mene Gene Okerlund
Bruno Sammartino
The Fabulous Freebirds
The Road Warriors

Well I just barely made the word count, and my time ye draws near my Earth friends. Until next time, Peace, Love, and Candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment