Thursday, May 7, 2015

Items For Sale

I’m not sure how I’m going to sell these items. I’m thinking ebay but not sure yet. Maybe Craigslist. Email me at sennalee75@yahoo.com if you are interested in any of these items. In the subject please put ITEMS FOR SALE so I know it’s not spam mail. I’m not sure on pricing yet. Just throw a number at me and we’ll see. Yes Anna,customize bobblehead,Agencies Who Provide The Market Research Needs To Win The Trust Of The Clients, even the haircomb. I’m not gonna wear it again. I think once I get my dress cleaned that’s going up as well. Let me know if anyone’s interested in that as well.

Hanging Votives (5)
We used it at the place card table

I don’,,;t have any photos of them lit during cocktail hour so here are some photos I just took at home.

Unity Candle Holders &,Classifieds February 19, 2015,customized bobbleheads,Football Transfers That Had A Huge Impact; Beaded Accent


Tea Forte Ceramic Tea Trays
28 trays left

Ikea Brattby Tealight Candles
These are about 2 1/4 inches in diameter and burn for 10 hours. I have 3 boxes left,custom bobblehead, 16 in each box.

Cylinder Vases

From Left to Right:
1,custom bobbleheads. 10 1/4″(16)
2,personalized bobblehead. 10″,personalized bobbleheads; (9)
3,personalized bobble heads. 9″,customized bobbleheads; (5)
4,personalized bobbleheads. 7 1/2″,custom bobblehead; (9)
5. 6″ (15)

Small Decanter Vases (41)
We used these for the hydrangeas at each of the tables,custom bobbleheads.

Ribbon Clasps (38)

Mantilla Veil




Hair Comb


Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,personalized bobblehead, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTThat's Why It's Important to Have a Registry NEXT POSTKnottie Bios of the Week Related Posts Classifieds: September 24, 201409/24/14 @ 3:01 pm Classifieds: January 23,Red Bliss Designs,custom bobblehead, 201501/23/15 @ 11:55 am Classifieds: September 30, 201409/30/14 @ 11:56 am Classifieds: February 9,., 201502/09/15 @ 5:03 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment