Monday, May 18, 2015

Men’s Wearhouse

Whether or not your man owns a tux,Weekly Roundup,custom bobblehead, at some point in his life,Can I Buy Used Summer Wedding Dresses, he will need to rent one. Maybe he’s one of the groomsmen in a wedding or maybe the wedding is black tie. Maybe it’s a fancy corporate party. I’m sure there are many smaller and much more personal stores than Men’s Wearhouse, but I thought I should check it out first since it would give me a good idea of the selection,custom bobblehead, style,Tips for Short Vintage Wedding Dresses,customize bobblehead, etc.

Mr. Butterfly and I went to the one on 46th street and found a great Calvin Klein suit for our engagement party. While we were at the check out counter, a man who was obviously a groomsman in a wedding walked in and started complaining about how horrible the groomsmen’s shirts turned out. He complained very loudly,personalized bobblehead, but not in a mean way – just in a very controlled but obviously upset type of way. Of course, since I was thinking of using Men’s Wearhouse for my wedding tuxes,personalized bobble heads,Classifieds February 19, 2015, I got a little nervous.

Apparently,custom bobblehead, management at this store gets this all the time because after the guy left,personalized bobbleheads, they pretty much told me that it was the wedding party’s fault for not checking the shirts before they rented them out. I don’t know about you, but this did NOT make me feel any better.

However,personalized bobbleheads, they did assure me that if I BOUGHT the tux or suit,custom bobbleheads, instead of RENTING it,personalized bobble heads, then it would turn out much better. So we bought the Calvin Klein suit and the tailor took the measurements. They asked specifically about the cuffs on the pants and I said absolutely NOT. Well fast forward a week – we were in Houston,., getting dressed for the e-party, and guess what? Cuffed pants.

Of course,customized bobbleheads, we are going to take it back and make them fix it. I asked another friend who had used Men’s Wearhouse, and they also said that the suits came messed up (I don’t know which location they used).

We ended up buying a tux from Men’s Wearhouse,customized bobbleheads, but NOT the NY location. We went to the original Men’s Wearhouse in Houston (my mom wanted to buy him a tux – see next blog on traditional gifts). The Houston people were SO nice. We will see how the tux turns out – but I have much more confidence in them.

So my Final Rating for this location,personalized bobblehead?

Buying: B/B-
Renting: C

I highly recommend going to a location that is not as busy. And make sure that the tailor speaks English, and doesn’t need an interpreter.

*Please note that this is only based on MY experience, and what I have witnessed/been told. Others may have had great experiences,customize bobblehead, in which case – please tell me which location you went to and who you spoke with!

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Butterfly Location: New York Occupation: Healthcare Administrator Wedding Date: November 2006 Venue: Twenty-Four Fifth --> PREVIOUS POSTPersonalized Flip Flops NEXT POSTChristian Louboutin Related Posts Uneven Bridal Party10/17/14 @ 5:34 am Total Re-Collie: Let the Recaps Begin!02/12/15 @ 1:08 pm How a Card Box Controlled My Life01/21/15 @ 5:51 am Hundreds of Vendors, Only One of Me10/10/14 @ 9:12 am

No comments:

Post a Comment