Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Some of Our Stationery

Because of the texture of the paper that we chose,Classifieds February 26, 2015,custom bobblehead, Mr. Ladybug and I actually went to my work place at midnight to use the laser printer and didn’t get done till 3:30am on Thursday morning. I’ll post up our program later after I’m done taking photos of it.

Our Menu
Yes, Mr Ladybug’s “,customize bobblehead;slave name”,custom bobblehead; is Andrew.

Our Place Cards
One of the things that I did for the placecards for the flower girls was print photos of their favorite characters on the card,personalized bobblehead. So Hannah had a photos of Cinderella next to hers and Josie had Blue (Blue’,customized bobbleheads;s Clues),Design Your Own Wedding Dresses Online,custom bobbleheads.

Our Table Numbers
I didn’t go with the flower idea I originally wanted to go with so yes,,, I decided to just go with table numbers to save time. But I incorporated Jane’s design she used for the invitations onto a few of them.

Our Itinerary
We did not follow this one bit,personalized bobbleheads. By 4pm I was like “,.;FUCK the itinerary,Dr Scholl’s Open Toe Insoles,customize bobblehead!”,custom bobblehead; 4pm was when I actually got to the nail salon,Classifieds February 5, 2015,custom bobbleheads. (Click to enlarge)

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,customized bobbleheads, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTMake-up Trial Number 1000000000..... NEXT POSTBridesmaid's Gifts Related Posts The Fate of a Once-Worn Wedding Dress02/12/15 @ 11:40 am Semi-DIY: My Bandeau Veil Unveiled 11/18/14 @ 11:50 am Classifieds: February 10,personalized bobbleheads, 201502/10/15 @ 2:48 pm Classifieds: September 24,personalized bobble heads, 201409/24/14 @ 3:01 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment