Friday, May 1, 2015

Wedding Gifts

We still haven’,How Deeply Impress Our Lover, Discount Breitling Replica Watches,.;t sent a gift for the last wedding that Mr,customized bobbleheads. Bee and I attended. Actually my excuse is that the bride is moving to New York after the honeymoon and I didn’t want the gift to get lost – I only give gift cards to the store they’,personalized bobblehead;re registered with for couples who live in Manhattan,custom bobbleheads. A lesson I learned after our small apartment was filled with gifts that we just didn’,,;t have the room for,personalized bobbleheads.

One of the most common questions people ask me is,personalized bobbleheads, “How much should I spend on a wedding gift? Do I have to spend as much as they spent on my dinner? Do I have to spend more if it’s a fancy wedding / less if it’s a casual wedding?” Generally your budget and how close you are to the bride and groom should determine how much you spend. “No but how much would you spend?” they ask.

Most of the time I spend around $150 on a wedding gift. For my closest friends,personalized bobblehead, I might spend up to $200. For family,customized bobbleheads, even more. For someone I’m not as close to,custom bobblehead, I would spend around $100. And for a big church wedding where everyone is invited and/or I’m not particularly close to the couple or a coworker that invites the whole office and/or I’m not particularly close to, I might spend $50-$75.

I’ve read statistics on several different occasions that $150 was around the average spent on a wedding gift (which I thought was a little high). But when I was doing research for this blog,custom bobbleheads, I came up with $85 and $70-$100 as being closer to the national average.

I’m sorry if you’re sick of them,Starting Out Smart,personalized bobble heads, but we’re addicted to our new polls feature!

How much do you typically spend on wedding gifts,personalized bobble heads,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day?

less than $100 around $100 $100-$150 $150-$200 over $200


View Results

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,custom bobblehead,Bridesmaid Dress for Vintage Wedding, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTInvite Delight NEXT POSTSophie's Favors Related Posts Flying Without Wings: The Pre-Wedding Week01/07/15 @ 6:41 am Wedding Bales: Special Gifts01/06/15 @ 6:54 am Watercooler: October 4, 201410/04/14 @ 7:00 am Enter to Win $1,customize bobblehead,000 in Free Flowers from FiftyFlowers!09/02/14 @ 12:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment