Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Wedding Magazine Lover

My cat Smokey loves wedding magazines,custom bobbleheads!

She loves to sit on top of them – especially while I’m reading them because I’m not paying attention to her. Here she’s on top of the most recent issue of In Style Weddings,Design Your Own Wedding Dresses Online,personalized bobble heads, New York Weddings,personalized bobblehead, Brides Receptions (special ed),personalized bobble heads,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme, and Better Homes and Gardens Weddings (special ed).

These are all magazines I love,customized bobbleheads, but none of them are available through subscription!

PS –,Cleaning Vintage Wedding Dresses,custom bobblehead; Magazine buying tip –,custom bobblehead; If you have a Barnes &,customize bobblehead; Noble Member Card, the 10% discount you receive applies to magazines too,personalized bobblehead. Membership is $25/year. That’,customized bobbleheads;s where I buy all my magazines,custom bobbleheads!

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,personalized bobbleheads,Classifieds February 5, 2015, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTRoberta Chiarella NEXT POSTYikes! Related Posts Introducing Miss Narwhal!01/08/15 @ 5:10 am Finding My Dress Without Losing My Mind02/06/15 @ 7:41 am How We’re Taking Our Cats to the DR10/14/14 @ 3:16 pm Getting the Engagement Photos You Want02/11/15 @ 8:03 am

No comments:

Post a Comment